Wednesday 19 June 2013

True Story!

   OR


As I biked on a quiet, tree lined, bike pathed, street on my way in this morning, I saw a fellow cyclist approaching. Its nice to see others and I will usually wave or smile. Infact, on my short commute, there are more and more each day.
I always check to see if it's one of us- the Bike2Work crew- and try to check out their "ride". This man wasn't one of us, but I still smiled and was forging ahead.


Then he yells out:

"NICE SADDLE-BAGS!"

And my first instinct is to yell back:

" I KNOW!!"

and since it was too early, I had no filter, and no caffeine, that's exactly what I did!

I can only hope and assume that he meant my awesome Panniers from Ziggy's, but......




Yes this is a true story!

~kourtney
Follow our adventures on Twitter #BikeKitchener

ps both of the images above were from a google search "of saddlebags".
pps. if you are reading this blog, you could win a free bike by completing the BikeKitchener cycling survey. Fill it out online at:



1 comment:

  1. I think all my friends hate me this month...All I talk about it that saddlebag and how amazing it is!
    All I hear is "Stop talking about that damn saddlebag!"

    ReplyDelete