Thursday 6 June 2013

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Third day into the challenge for me and I was glad I brought my rain gear!  Once the rain started later this afternoon, the wind dropped down- a welcome change!  Some days it really does feel like my route takes me uphill into the wind in both directions! 

The new Trek remains a pleasure to ride in whatever weather- I do seem to be able to manage the hills better than I could on my old faithful Apollo ten-speed (which I bought in 1974 and have been riding until just this week)!

So far I've clocked 58km with a top speed of 30.7kph.   The bike computer is a really nice perk.   Thank you Ziggy's!

Cheryl  W.

If you’re reading this blog, you could win a free bike by completing the BikeKitchener cycling survey. Fill it out online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bikekitchener2013  #BikeKitchener

No comments:

Post a Comment