Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bike to work breakfast!


I've never been one to turn down some free food so although Tuesday's happen to be a day off for me I thought I'd grab the bike anyway and cruise down and partake in the two wheeled banquet.  Lots of people and a torrent of bikes through the area (and into the indoor bike parking inside:pure genius).  Great job organizing this all those responsible.

Last week has been great with low traffic on the way to work and beautiful weather. One of my fellow participants has introduced me to a neat little app called "runtastic" that records your ride info including maping your trip. It even sends you weekly updates to spur you on.  Another reason to get out on your bike...so what are you waiting for?

Nikola M



If you’re reading this blog, you could win a free bike by completing the BikeKitchener cycling survey. Fill it out online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bikekitchener2013. #BikeKitchener

No comments:

Post a Comment