Thursday 13 June 2013

Getting into it!


  Well my first week last week was an interesting one. Rainy days and cold mornings. Beside's the bad weather, I am sure finding out how out of shape I am. I must say though, that these bikes are very good compared to what I was use to riding when I was a kid. I just love the computer and love to see how fast I can get it going. It's interesting to see exactly how far I ride and which route is shorter and which route is safer.  I have noticed some :interesting" car driver's as I ride along certain streets. It actually has helped myself to be more courteous to other bike riders while I am driving my car now. I look forward to getting more used to riding everyday and certainly look forward to getting better at it.

  Ride safe!

  Brian W.




If you’re reading this blog, you could win a free bike by completing the BikeKitchener cycling survey. Fill it out online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bikekitchener2013  #BikeKitchener



No comments:

Post a Comment