Sunday 23 June 2013

Got everybody biking!

I've got biking fever. Even dragged my dog along for a bike ride last week. My near-misses with cars have been increasing, but I find that paying attention and not being distracted with music keeps me fairly alert. A few of my co-workers have also started riding to work which is really exciting. So exciting that we are even planning a biking picnic lunch. Everyone is responsible for something different, and we all bike to a nice picnic location for a mini vacation in the middle of the day. Highly recommended! I'm looking forward to involving more people from the office and even possibly make it a weekly event.


If youre reading this blog, you could win a free bike by completing the BikeKitchener cycling survey. Fill it out online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/bikekitchener2013. #BikeKitchener

Rachelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment