Thursday 13 June 2013

Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. Albert Einstein



Seriously, I really need to stop carrying so much to/from work!
Thank goodness for those saddlebags….thanks Ziggy’s!!

Well 2 weeks almost DONE and I am really enjoying the experience of riding a bike again!
It has been a very positive experience but then again I don’t have to ride 20+ km to work,
kudos to my fellow riders who are racking up the kms! While the weather has challenged us
on a few days, I remind myself I am not a sugar cube…I won’t dissolve in the rain and if my
bike were truly my only mode of transport I need to ride! Those fenders on the bike make a huge
difference and seriously eliminate the uncomfortable ”skunk line” of wet muddy water I remember so dearly from my University days when I biked to school.
So far..so good! I’ll keep you posted!!
Judy C

If you’re reading this blog, you could win a free bike by completing the BikeKitchener cycling
Survey.  Fill it out online at:

No comments:

Post a Comment